The Key To Getting Rid Of A Cockroach Infestation In Your Grants Pass Home
October 15, 2022 - Cockroaches
Cockroaches thrive in Grants Pass. It runs along the Rogue River, and the weather is perfect for them. Roaches are adept at thriving in nearly any environment, but they love environments with water and temperate climates. Roaches are curious pests and explore everything in their environment, including your home. If you own a home in the area, it is only a matter of time before you have to deal with a cockroach infestation.
When that happens, call Bugs Northwest. We can help you with all your Grants Pass pest control needs, and we specialize in getting roaches out of your home.
How To Tell If You Have A Cockroach Infestation In Your Home
Here are some characteristics of cockroaches to help you identify a cockroach infestation:
- Roach droppings: Scattered roach droppings near food stores are a positive indication.
- Stains on your walls: When roaches leave droppings on walls, it looks like dark stains.
- Egg cases: Roach egg cases in your home means cockroaches. A case holds many eggs.
- Roaches themselves: Alive or dead, an actual cockroach implies that you have more.
- Baseboard smudges: Roaches tend to leave dirty traffic marks on baseboards.
The cockroaches in your home start small and get big fast. Major infestations seem to come out of nowhere, and if you do not know how to deal with them effectively, they can survive any DIY efforts.
Do not try to go it alone. Call Bugs Northwest today, and let our experienced technicians help you.
Cockroaches Trigger Allergies And Spread Disease
Cockroaches are natural explorers particularly drawn to dirty, filthy environments. Unfortunately, these environments often host dangerous bacteria. If roaches come into your house after exploring these areas, they can carry things like salmonella, E. coli, campylobacter, and listeria indoors with them. They can leave these bacteria on food stores, countertops, dinnerware, furniture, and inside cupboards and cabinets. You can come into contact with dangerous bacteria without ever seeing a roach. Roaches are also well known for triggering severe allergic reactions in some homeowners.
Roaches in your home can bring diseases in with them. Do not take a chance with your health. If you see cockroaches, contact us immediately. Bugs Northwest knows roaches and how to control them.
Factors That Attract Cockroaches Into Your Home
Here are some of the reasons why your home may look so good to cockroaches:
- Exposed trash: Open garbage cans entice roaches. Tightly seal your garbage containers.
- Bright lights: Roaches gravitate to outside lights at night. Fewer lights, fewer roaches.
- Open houses: Roaches will exploit openings. Seal your home well to prevent them.
- Free meals: Leaving food on counters and tables are welcoming meals for roaches.
- Dirty floors: Crumbs on your floors are all roaches that need to be happy.
Following these tips can help reduce the chances of getting roaches in your home. Unfortunately, cockroaches love the Grants Pass area, which means you will eventually have to deal with them. When that time comes, Bugs Northwest can help you get roaches out of your house. Call us today. We know how to get rid of cockroaches in Grants Pass.
The Best Way To Get Rid Of Cockroaches In Your Home
Roach infestations can come out of nowhere and can be extremely difficult to exterminate with DIY methods. You might get some of the roaches, but many others can escape. Professional pest control services can help you get rid of cockroaches the first time. Bugs Northwest can help you get rid of roach infestations. We know how to control any pest infestation you may be facing. Call us today, and let us help you. We know how to kill cockroaches fast.
Awesome company. Great family-owned business!